Jason Knight, LISW
Jason Knight, the visionary co-founder for Alli Center, has an eclectic approach to psychotherapy, tailoring effective treatment plans for his clients’ individual needs. Jason works with adults, adolescents, and children as young as six years old.
His approach includes elements of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Narrative Therapy, STEPPS (Systems Training for Emotional Predictability and Problem Solving), Internal Family Systems, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), and play therapy.
License, Education and Training
- Licensed Independent Social Worker, licensed to practice in the State of Iowa
- Master of Social Work from The University of Iowa
- Bachelor's degrees in Music Performance and Russian from Florida State University
Jason’s personal interests include music performance, running in marathons and triathlons, typography, and computer programming.
- UIChoice, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, Health Alliance Medical Plans (HAMP), HealthPartners, Health Smart, Humana/Choice Care, Medica Insure, Medical Associates Health Plan (MAHP), Medicare, Midlands Choice, TRICARE
- By professional referral only