Rachel Hutten, LMFT
"As a marriage and family therapist, I am dedicated to providing effective and empathetic care to individuals, couples, and families, ages 13 to adult, who may be struggling with issues such as anxiety, depression, and/or major life transitions. I am passionate about working with couples dealing with a broad range of relational issues. I also enjoy working with blended families. I focus on strengthening client's relationships and bonds between clients and their partners, families, and friends, so that they can improve connections and better understand one another.
I believe that every client is different and that's why I use a variety of interventions in my work depending on the client's individual needs. We will work together to find what works best for you to get you where you want to be.
My goal in therapy is to create a safe space to feel comfortable as you disclose your concerns. In my office, you are the driver of your treatment and I am just along for the ride to help navigate you on your way to a successful and satisfying life."
License, Education and Training
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, licensed to practice in the state of Iowa
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy from Forest Institute of Professional Psychology, in Springfield, Missouri
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Western Illinois University
- UIChoice, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Anthem, Health Alliance Medical Plans (HAMP), HealthPartners, Health Smart, Humana/Choice Care, Medical Associates Health Plan (MAHP), Medica Insure, Midlands Choice, TRICARE, UnitedHealthcare, Veterans Affairs Community Care Network (VA CCN)
- Medicaid: Amerigroup Iowa and Iowa Total Care